This is my second challenge post in two days. Wow! I am getting warm 🙂 Not nearly!!!
My first was on the Daily Post here.
So, thanks Cee for these questions. Let’s go!
Would you prefer to receive a unicycle, bicycle, tricycle or motorcycle?
- A bicycle. Creature of habit, I guess. Although the daredevil in me says motorbike.
What is one thing you’d like to accomplish this year?
- There are several things but one that I will mention is being financially stable.
What was one of the highlights of 2016 for you?
- Celebrating my 40th birthday was truly special. The entire year was filled with moments of celebration along the way.
Would you prefer to fly a kite or fly in a hot air balloon?
- I have always wanted to fly in a hot air balloon. It is on my bucket list. Maybe this year will I can make it happen.
Optional Bonus question: What are you grateful for from last week, and what are you looking forward to in the week coming up?
- Last week was crunch time for me as it relates to meeting client orders for Christmas gifts. I am grateful that I was able to satisfy their requests by the delivery date.
- This week starts my vacation and I am looking forward to relaxation!!