Yesterday I saw these questions for Cee’s Share Your World challenge for the week of Jan. 9, 2017, and I thought about my answers long and hard. I can think about several answers for some of them. Interesting how these random questions can lead to plenty laughter.
Let’s go!! Andale!
If you lost a bet and had to dye your hair a color of the rainbow for a week, what color would it be?
- PURPLE!! Or, INDIGO!! I have had pinky red hair before so hey!! Bring on that colour!!
If you could choose one word to focus on for 2017, what would it be?
- Cee, this one was difficult. But I will settle with CHANGE. I want to have positive change this year, in every aspect of my life. I want this positive change to reverberate and touch those in my life.
What was one thing you learned last year that you added to your life?
- That life is not lived in a straight line so accept what happens, learn from the experience whether good or bad and move forward with the knowledge gained.
If life was ‘just a bowl of cherries’… which fruit other than a cherry would you be?
- I would want to be grapes 🙂 They are sweet and tasty, seeded or seedless. And…they give us wine!!!!
Optional Bonus question: What are you grateful for from last week, and what are you looking forward to in the week coming up?
- I am grateful for new friends and I am looking forward to seeing what else my vacation holds 🙂
Thanks Cee for this fun challenge!