Here is my entry for Cee’s Share Your World challenge!
Is your fridge organised or a mess inside?
- It is usually organised. Having an 8 year old, I like having everything arranged so it cuts down on her standing in the kitchen with the door wide open. By the way, that still happens from time to time 🙂
Do you prefer your food mixed together or separated?
- I don’t mind if the different foods on the plate touch. My daughter on the other hand *rolling my eyes* That’s a whole other post!
Do you prefer reading coffee table books, biographies, fiction, non-fiction , educational?
- I prefer magazines and fiction.
Close your eyes. Listen to your body. Which part of your body is seeking attention? What is is it telling you?
- My heart. It is saying that everything will be alright. Just trust and believe that love is out there for you.
Optional question – What am I grateful for from last week? What am I looking forward to?
- From last week, I am grateful I had the opportunity to participate in a recent event here in Barbados where I showcased my jewelry. It was a positive, character building experience.
- This year I purposed to look forward to good things for myself, my daughter, my friends and family; in all aspects. So that has not changed. I am looking forward to breakthrough experiences, further growth in my life and opportunities to share and learn.
The below photo is not of my fridge, but of a feast I attended sometime ago during one of my travels. I simply love to try all types of foods!