It’s that time again! Get ready for Cee’s Share Your World challenge! See the questions and answers below.
Do you sleep with your sheets tucked in or out?
- I always have sheets out when I am asleep. I am thinking that even when staying at a Hotel, I always tug the poor linen from under the mattress 🙂
Have you stolen a street sign before?
- Nope! I have never stolen a street sign before.
Do you cut out coupons but then never use them?
- Coupons aren’t that popular here so it is not something that I do. I can remember as a little girl my mum used to accumulate Gold Bond stamps and fill out her coupon book for grocery shopping.
Do you have freckles?
- No, no freckles. Well I do have a couple ‘moles’ – or what others might call beauty marks. There are little black circles, couple on my cheeks, one on my chest.
Optional Bonus question: What are you grateful for from last week, and what are you looking forward to in the week coming up?
- I am grateful for the life I have, for how God is refashioning me.
New York, May 2015 – Birthday Shenanigans